Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 9, 2009

After reading my previous entry the hubby mentioned that it was very deep, not the manner in which I usually speak. I reminded him that I don't always write exactly as I speak and hey, the experience of life with Julian is worthy of a few deeper moments. However, I think I will resume my previous tone of amusing sarcasm, it seem to suit us all better.

Yuriy & I are planning a mini road trip to the Carolinas. I am in dire need of a change of atmosphere and since I cannot do my previous "I'm off to....[fill in the blank with an amazing place that is full of eye opening experiences and delicious moments of solitude and contemplation]", a few days on the road with Yuriy discovering what the States have to offer (while using up our remaining miles on the leased car and taking advantage of cheaper gas) is hopefully a good and more feasible alternative.

The steak is waiting to be tended to now, must do the dinner thing.

No comments: