Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's a Boy!

As we all suspected, the Baby is a Boy! In the start of the ultrasound he was sitting like the little Buddha that he is, his legs crossed under him. The doc pointed out what was supposed to be his male parts, but for the life of me I could not see anything.
But the cutest thing he did which we have a photo of is laying flat on his back and kissing the placenta floating above him.
We just moved to Queens so this week has been the most hectic of the pregnancy yet. Stories of the drama of moving will come soon.

1 comment:

Baby Love said...

yay for a little boy! :) I am sure it's a relief to know the gender, now you can start planning! Btw, I can send a book to you that really helped me figure out what we needed/didn't need. And you can always ask me for pointers.. :)