Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It has been a while...I know.

Hi all,

I know its been months since my last post. I am now around 7.5 months, 30 weeks. The second trimester was a toughy to say the least. Between the move which started at the end of September, classes, research, adjusting the marriage to the pregnancy and all the hormonal craziness that comes along with baby baking....phew Im getting exhausted just typing it.

Baby Boy is doing great. He is big and a bit of an energizer bunny. From the last appointment it is predicted that he will be around 8.5 pounds! He seems to love when I am in the sun (thats my boy) as in the Dominican Republic from where we recently returned from. He was kicking non stop for the week. The trip was such a needed thing. Yuriy and I came back revived and I cannot express what a change it has made for me.

The next two weeks are the end of the semester and it will be crunch time, but after that its finally ME time! I am so excited to be able to focus on all the baby stuff. We still need to paint to baby's room and do the registry.

The baby shower type thing is likely to be the weekend of January 10th, a weekend full of get togethers for family and friends. But the registry is so much work especially when I cannot give it my full attention like now.

I will now do my very best to consistently update and take more pics. For now, here is a few from the vacation.

Don't give up on my blogging just yet!





1 comment:

Baby Love said...

Hey girl! So good to see an update from you. I am so glad that you guys were able to reconnect on your "Baby Moon" in the Dominican Rep. I am sure you are starting to get those annoying questions from strangers "You look you are having a girl/boy" or the annoying rubbing of the belly that people feel inclined to do. Hang in there and the end is near!